[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Sim Sporthorses International • View topic - Not inactive :D

Not inactive :D

Go ahead and chat about anything here :)

Not inactive :D

Postby Aeolus » 30th January, 2016, 1:25 pm

I have been extremely busy with school but wanted to let everyone know that I'm not gone! I have been working on the SSI database, with some good progress :D I am going to be using some lovely php math functions to help me run the stallion performance test (I'm partially done getting scores in, just need to write the code to do the index calculations).

Hang in there! :D

Standing two five star stallions: Iron River***** and Birmingham*****
Foals, started horses and active competitors available for sale or lease.
Aeolus
Site Admin

Re: Not inactive :D

Postby Aeolus » 26th February, 2016, 8:14 pm

All currently accepted stallions and their stallion inspections are entered into the new database :D Onto the mares! My spring break is coming up soon and I will be at home for most of it so will have a good chance to finish the database (and new website for the SSI) and hopefully will launch then :D

Aeolus
Site Admin

Postby May » 27th February, 2016, 3:33 pm

Yay for the new site :D
Another question though: Is the 3 horses/person limit still active? Or is that out of date?
May

Postby Aeolus » 28th February, 2016, 7:04 am

Let's make it three per month lol I know my being behind schedule makes it really hard, but I promise it will be worth it!

Here's a current project list/updates...

Registration
All stallions and all Main Stud Book and Stud Book mares are registered and their stallion/mare inspections are in. I still need all the Pre Stud Book I and II mares, plus the foals (not too many). Then all foal inspections and the handful of performance tests.

Data Correction
Once everyone's in I will be posting the site here and asking all current owners to verify the correct information.

Stallion Performance Test
I want to do this SPT in the new system (which will save me a ton of time in calculations!), so as soon as I get all the stallions registered I'll be running the SPT as I wait for current owners to verify details.

Aeolus
Site Admin

Return to General Chatter